1. This document in www.bookade.com is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.
3. The domain name ‘www.bookade.com’ (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Way to Success Publications, Plot No.24, Ramamoorthi Nagar, Old Karur Road, Melachinthamani, Trichy 620 002 India (hereinafter referred to as "bookade”).
5. If you transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with ‘Bookade’ and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute Your binding obligations, with ‘Bookade’.
11. By purchasing a product from this website, a purchaser becomes a “Customer”. The customer agrees the following terms and conditions of sale.
12. By confirming its purchase order, the Customer agrees to buy the products in the Customer’s “shopping bag” for the price and courier charges which is mentioned in the bag.
13. There will be no extra charges other than the amount which is mentioned in the shopping bag.
14. Book parcel will be sent from the company to the customer’s address which is given by the customer himself within three working days after the payment is received.
15. The Customer should not use products for the purpose of commercial resale under any circumstances.
16. Company will take all responsibility to supply the books which the customer mentioned in his order. If there is any short supply takes place then the company will contact the customer and ask his/her preferences. If the customer is not satisfied with the discussion, then the company will refund the amount which the customer paid through online.
17. Where You do not accurately describe the Goods, We will use Our reasonable endeavors to supply the correct Goods but You shall not rely on Our skill and judgment in selecting the Goods. We will accept the return of the Goods to Us and issue You a credit invoice if the Goods delivered do not match the description given in Your Order.
18. The Customer shall not be entitled to object if information about products on the Website is not correct or if advertised products are not available or if images of products differ from the actual products.
19. If the Customer does not receive products which he/she purchased within 4 days from the date of purchase, the company shall not be liable unless the Customer notifies the company within 4 days from the date of purchase.
20. If a product is not received by the Customer because of an incorrect or insufficient address which is given by the customer, then: (a) subject to clause , if the product is returned to Bookade, Bookade will resend the product to the Customer provided that the Customer first pays the cost of postage and handling for resending; or (b) if the product is not returned to Bookade, then Bookade shall have no further responsibility.
21. Bookade hereby grants the Customer permission to access, view and download the content appearing on this site, for personal, non-commercial use only.
22. The Customer agrees not to use any device, method or software to interfere with the proper functioning of this site including but not limited to: spiders, robots, avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to probe, scan or test or breach security and authentication measures.
23. The Customer agrees that the content which the Customer accesses, views or downloads and the software used to create it, remains the intellectual property of Bookade and Way to Success Publications.
24. The Customer agrees not to modify or alter the content of the website in any way, or make it available to any third parties.
25. Any mistakes in invoices, receipts or payments, once agreed, will be corrected as soon as possible, and at the latest, within 30 days of agreeing to do so. All complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days, along with notification of the length of time estimated for its resolution. All complaints should be addressed to bookade.
26. Where goods are damaged or incorrectly despatched, replacement goods will be sent to the customer. Alternatively, a complete refund for the goods and original despatch costs will be provided.
27. Customers may cancel their order at any time prior to despatch. Any notification of a wish to cancel an order must be made in writing, by email or by letter
29. These terms and conditions are governed by, take effect and will be construed in accordance with the laws, and the Customer irrevocably and unconditionally agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction.
© 2017 BOOKADE, India. All rights Reserved